I am currently spending my summer vacation in Korea and I seriously regret not grabbing one of those awesome ethnic clutches while I was in Chicago! I sometimes (well... more often than not) think I don't need something only to realize quite later that I do indeed very much NEED it in my life.
Anyway, given the current obsession I decided to blog about ethnic print bags / clutches that I have picked out. As I write, my heart is leaning towards #4 of both top & bottom sets but I also know that by the end of the day I'll say something else is what I want, or not.
What I do know for a fact is that Star Mela and Stela 9 has my heart and I'm dangerously obsessed.
1. BIG BUDDHA Geometric Tassel Clutch
2. ANTHROPOLOGIE Prana Clutch
3. BIG BUDDHA Geometric Tassel Clutch
4. STAR MELA Estee Double Bird Purse
5. FREE PEOPLE Bon Voyage Wallet
6. STAR MELA Sari Clutch
8. PAULA & CHLO Padma Clutch
9. ANTIK BATIK Minette Baguette Bag
These are some of the larger sized ethnic boho bags that I am currently digging! All these prints and colors got me going woolala <3
1. STELA 9 Lost Gods Bag
2. STAR MELA Chari Embellished Bag
3. ACCESSORIZE Tribe Braided Mini Pouch Bag
4. STAR MELA Revi Tote Bag
5. STELA 9 Allende Embroidered Leather Weekender Bag
6. MARC JACOBS Cocoa Embroidered Surfer Bag
7. STELA 9 Diego Shoulder Bag
8. STELA 9 Elote Bucket Bag
9. ANTIK BATIK Sonoma Bucket Bag
Which of these is your favorite? How quickly do you think these will go out of style?
Shop this post