|Current Brow Routine and Favorite Products - No Brows to Full Brows|
I can use seven products and ten steps to fill my brows but to keep me sane (because my brow routine is a must) here's the simplest method I know:
1. Use a brow pencil to draw a guide for how you want your brows to look.
- My favorite products are from NYX in Expresso (found here), Shu Uemura in Seal Brown (found here), and Anastasia Beverly Hills in Chocolate (found here).
2. Fill in your brows using the same brow pencil or a powder/gel.
- My favorite powder is from Laura Mercier in Espresso Bean (found here) and my favorite gel is from Anastasia Beverly Hills in Chocolate (found here).
3. Comb it out with a spooley to prevent it from looking too too dark and a bit more natural.
- My favorite spooley is from Anastasia Beverly Hills (found here).
4. Use a concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin tone to clean out the edges and also to highlight just a little bit.
- My favorite concealers are from NARS in Creme Brulee (found here) and Maybelline in Medium (found here), and my favorite brush to conceal is from Essence (only $1.99!!, found here).
I hope you found this post helpful! You, like me, may not be blessed with the most full brows, but its not the end of the world as we have makeup to save us! :D